Grain free puppy food is the perfect food for the early stages of your puppy’s life. Your pup needs essential nutrients for the vital functioning of his brand and nervous system whilst he grows, and this food is enriched with natural DHA and EPA extracts from salmon oil to give him exactly that. This food is grain free so that your pup doesn’t suffer from digestive challenges, contains natural omega 3 and 6, and is 75% animal protein for easy digestion. The Applaws dry puppy food includes natural DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) which constitutes the ‘building blocks’ of the brain, forming about 8% of the brain weight. That is why younger animals need a rich supply to also support the development of eyes and vision. Dog are natural carnivores and they need meat to thrive and to be healthy. Dogs intestines are shorter than that of cows, horses and people, which is adapted to absorb protein contained in meat far better than found in cereals such as wheat, maize and barley. Applaws also contains an active Pro-biotic which may encourage protective and friendly bacteria in the gut to support a healthy digestive system in both puppies and adult dogs. As well as being naturally hypo-allergenic, it contains purified beta glucan from yeast to help improve the immune system. Applaws Puppy Small & Medium Breed – Chicken at a glance:
- World first 75% meat content of chicken dry dog food
- Suitable for small and medium breeds
- Made with Natural Ingredients
- No cereals or grains
- Resealable Fresh Pack
- Available sizes:
- 2kg = 80 meals (small dogs); 32 meals (medium dogs)
- 7.5kg = 300 meals (small dogs); 120 meals (medium dogs)
Applaws uses only the best ingredients:
- Active Pro-biotic: All Applaws complete dry dog food varieties include a naturally hypo-allergenic, active Pro-biotic which may encourage the presence of protective and friendly bacteria in the gut, to support healthy digestive system n both puppies ad adult dogs.
- Beta-Glucan: Purified beta glucan is developed from yeast to help improve the immune system and used in Applaws complete dry dog food for small, medium and large breed adult and puppies.
- Brewers Yeast Extract: One of the best sources of the B group vitamins. Necessary for carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolisation.
- Cranberry Extract: Can helo fight cellular ageing, maintain healthy skin, promotes a shiny coat and supports the immune system Also promotes a healthy urinary tract.
- Natural EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid): EPA works differently to DHA and is an essential nutrient, one of the most vital nutrients in the functioning of the brain and nervous system.
- Natural Glucosamine & Chondroitin: Can help with active mobility in older dogs.
- Rosemary Oil Extract: Rosemary contains a number of active compounds that may help to maintain the immune system by shielding the body from free radicals (damaged cells). It also acts as a fat-soluble antioxidant which helps keep food fresher for longer.
- Salmon Oil: An excellent source of Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids for healthy skin & coat.
- Taurine: Applaws is naturally rich in Taurine, an amino acid essential for proper function of the heats and for eye health.
- Vitamin E: An important antioxidant, aids reproduction, cell protection & essential for muscle function.
Ingredients: Chicken 67% (from Dried Chicken), Chicken Mince 8%, Potato Starch 8%, Peas 8% (from Dried Peas), Poultry Oil 3% (Source of Omega 6), Beet Pulp, Poultry Gravy, Whole Egg (from Dried Egg), Cellulose Plant Fibre, Minerals, Salmon Oil (source of Omega 3 & EPA & DHA) Vitamins, Tomato (from Dried Tomato), Carrot (from Dried Carrot), Chicory Extract (F.O.S), Alfalfa Meal, Seaweed/Kelp, Yeast Extract (Purified Beta Glucan min 0.1%), Glucosamine, Methylsulfonylmethane, Chondroitin, Peppermint, Paprika Meal, Turmeric, Thyme Extract, Citrus Extract, Taurine 1000 mg/kg, Yucca Extract, Cranberry, Fennel Extract, Carob Extract, Ginger, Rosehip Extract, Dandelion Extract, Rosemary Oil Extract, Oregano, Probiotic: Contains E1705 Enterococcus faecium cernelle 68 (SF68: NCIMB 10415) 1,000,000 cfu/kg as an aid in the establishment, maintenance and restoration of a balanced gut flora in puppies. Additives: Vitamins: Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) 19,000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 2,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol acetate) 640 mg/kg; Trace Elements: Sodium Selenite 0.33 mg/kg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 3.26 mg/kg, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 233 mg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 40 mg/kg, Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 94 mg/kg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 444 mg/kg. Natural Antioxidant: Mixed Tocopherols; Gut Flora Stabiliser: E1705 Enterococcus faecium cernelle 68 (SF68; NCIMB 10415) 1,000,000,000 cfu/kg. No added artificial colourants, flavourings or preservatives.
|39.0 %||22.0 %||4.0 %||8.5 %||1.6 %||1.31 %||1000.0 mg/kg|